- Tour cost is £20-£25 per person, a discount of 20% is available for bookings of 4 or more persons : Use coupon code 20off (you may need to reselect and confirm the date )
- Living and working in the village i am flexible in the days i can take tours, if the date you want isn’t available just email me and i can see what i can do.
- Ideally the maximum tour size would be from 1-12 people but can take much larger groups so please contact me via email.
- Unless there’s a preference for more of a historical or film based tour i would look to do a general tour of Lacock and this should take around 3 hours. The tour length can be increased depending on whether or not you wish to visit the Abbey and/or get something to eat in one of the pubs or restaurants.
- I’d rather listen and understand what you want to do, when you want to do it and then custom plan the tour around your itinerary. I will make contact with you on acceptance of booking.
- Please read the terms and conditions at foot of page before booking.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lacock Tour Guide accepts you (“the Customer”) booking under the following terms and conditions.
Accepted by Paypal, credit or debit card via this website. Full payment is required before your booking can be confirmed.
You are advised to take out travel, medical and cancellation insurance. In the event of cancellation charges being incurred I can issue you a receipt to facilitate an insurance claim.
Missed tours by you (“the customer”) will be treated as cancellations
You must inform me by email or telephone as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a tour. On cancellation (taken as the day your notification is received) you will be charged a percentage of the total price as follows,
• Cancellation notified more than 28 days prior to departure – 20% of total value
• Cancellation notified between 27 and 15 days prior to booking – 50% of total value
• Cancellation notified within 14 days and day of departure – 75% of total value.
If i resell your place(s) I will offer you a discretionary refund.
In the unlikely event of me cancelling a tour beyond my control, I will refund all money already paid by you but will not be able to offer any compensation for the loss of the tour.
In the unlikely event that a tour is interrupted by a significant extent beyond my control I will refund what is deemed to be a fair proportion of the cost of the tour.
I cannot accept liability for any damage or loss to any of your property while you are on the tour.